For over twenty years, Richard Sterling, MD, FACS, FAAOA has provided both medical and surgical management of disorders of the ears, nose and throat. We perform a full range of ENT procedures on both children and adults including:
• The latest techniques in Office Balloon Sinuplasty™
• Traditional and Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
• Allergy testing and Immunotherapy
• Skin cancer removal and plastic surgery repair
• Surgery for facial, head and neck tumors
• Surgery and Office Procedures for Snoring and Sleep Apnea
• Hearing disorders with an on staff audiologist
• Asthma diagnosis and management
Our practice is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered cost effective evaluation and treatment for all ENT problems. Children and adults alike will be examined with the utmost attention to detail and treated with compassion and concern. Simply, you will be treated as we would like to be treated when we visit the doctor.
SINUS & ALLERGY
Please answer a few questions below to see if a sinus procedure may be the right choice for you.